Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Worried...

So while I am doing fine in my actual nursing courses, I'm not doing well in Patho... In fact, I'm getting a D. I took another test today in patho and now I am very very worried. I need to pass this class! I don't understand why this is so hard for me! I had little to no problems in A&P, and only minor issues in Micro, but in patho, I'm lost. This test was a confusing one; diseases of the endocrine system and blood disorders, but still... I felt that I knew absolutely nothing when I looked at the test.

Now I'm heading in to take another test, one I feel a bit more confident on... sort of...

I cannot seem to keep information straight lately. There is so much and I'm doing the best that I know how, but in some cases it just is not working for me.

If you have any studying tips or ideas for me, please help!

The worst case scenario: I retake patho over the summer or in the fall. Which isn't a big deal, really.

I'm just ready to go home, crawl under the blankets and hide out until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment