Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Warp speed Mr. Sulu...

As the semester is starting to come to an end (finals in 6 weeks!), things are really picking up the pace! I have a test every week, at least once a week, from here on out. I am passing all my classes (although one is just barely...oops!), and I'm not terribly worried about finals. I'm sad to say that a couple girls have already failed at least one and possible two classes and are going to be behind by a semester, and that really stinks. They are wonderful girls, with a lot a smarts, but test taking just does not seem to be their forte...

I start my clinicals on Thursday at Ugly O'clock a.m. and I am super excited!

We went to our new apartment today to sign the lease, and we start moving tomorrow! I'm glad we've got a week to move, I do not have the time or the energy to move all in one day!

But I did get some bad news today, a good friend of ours' 4 y/o son has been diagnosed with cancer. I'm not sure what type yet. He had a lump on his nose and they biopsied it and it came back cancerous. It has metastasized to several locations and they are still figuring out the best course of treatment. It just breaks my heart... So please keep them in your thoughts.

Ok, I'm gonna get back to packing, watching The Prez speak, and going over patho notes... I love multitasking...

No comments:

Post a Comment