Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time to gat back to reality...

Well, it's my last day of spring break. I'm actually happy to get back to school! I've felt so out of sorts this whole week. I have been so on edge for 2 months straight that I've forgotten how to relax! I know I needed this break though...

I start clinicals is 18 days! Yipee!!

I've got a rather busy two weeks ahead of me; a final exam, 3 more tests, homework, math workshops (on Saturdays, boo!) and my brother coming into town! I just hope I can find time to do everything I want without stretching myself too thin!

Well, I'm going to get back to enjoying my morning cup of coffee and listening to the first thunderstorm of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo, a thunderstorm. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I got back to the apartment about 10 minutes ago, and tomorrow is clinical again. :-D

    ReplyDelete